Friday, December 3, 2010

School probably isn't the best place to blog...

Oh...hello there, little blog. I'm not exactly sure what to do with you yet.

So, like the title says, I'm at school right now, haha. This first blog probably is going to be the lamest of the lame because I kind of just decided to make a blog half an hour ago without really having anything in particular to write about. (I just realized that sentence has almost nothing definitive in it...so non-committal! But, I am going to try to keep up with this and find things to blog about!)

One thing I do want to write, though, even though it won't really be in context for most people who read (well, maybe it will seeing as I'll probably only have like 2 people who ever even read this), is that I'M FINISHED WITH MY STUDENT TEACHING PORTFOLIO! Stick a fork in it! Well, I already did, and now it's turned in! Yay me! *self pat on the back*

Alright, well since the bell rings in 3 minutes, I should probably round up my teacher stuff. I'm going to the Air Force Ball with Ben tonight, so I need to get home fast so I can look purty!

Until next time..(which will hopefully be better)

--Taren

2 comments: