Monday, January 10, 2011

Californiaaaaaa!!

No, I'm not about to announce a vaycay with my roomies to Cali for the week (sadly...), but I have been watching The O.C. every day for about a week now, so that almost is the same...right? Wrong, I know. Bummer, dude. (Tapping into my inner surfer-guy...is it working? I think I can pull it off with a little Bieber haircut and some board shorts. Who am I kidding, these legs are much too white for shorts right now and I could never, ever, pull off a Biebs cut. Cuh-ray-zee.) Cali would be nice right now, what with the 8 inches of new snow outside my apartment door (it's actually really pretty and not awful yet...it's so fluffy!!!!!) but alas...not happening. Anyway, wow that was a dip out of my infinite pot of randomness with a really long ladle. What is wrong with me? Every time I type a sentence I shake my head and chuckle at myself a little. Well, in my head, anyway; two of my roommates are in the room and might think I was a little crazy if they saw me do that. Who am I kidding, I am crazy; have you read the last paragraph?? Nuts.

Now, I have no idea what to write about, because I feel it should be serious after all that lunacy. How about those Ducks? Or Tigers? Or whatever your particular flavor of National Champ you might be sampling?

Okay, nevermind...serious isn't going to happen tonight. I'm too...weird. Or something. :) Still happy though. I like being me, weird or not. Yay!

Until next time...

Psalm 32:11
Rejoice in the LORD and be glad, you righteous; sing, all you who are upright in heart!




--Taren

1 comment: